DLLDownloads.com offers you p2psvc.dll totally free and it’s the top web site to download any existing DLL file for windows systems. You can repair p2psvc.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the p2psvc.dll using this webpage.
There might be several versions of p2psvc.dll file you can locate towards the end of this site in the download area. The most current p2psvc.dll file is a 64bit size having a file size of around 0.41 MB uncompressed and 0.19 MB after compressing to .zip. The particular manufacturer behind the p2psvc.dll is Peer-to-Peer Services.
What is p2psvc.dll ?
DLL is short for Dynamic Link Library. p2psvc.dll is a data file containing computer code, resources and data that other softwares can make use of on the other hand. In this way, DLLs offer a way to modularize programs guaranteeing that their functionality can be updated as well as used again by additional computer programs. DLL’s also help in reducing software application size and also memory foot print since most computer programs might share the same code contained in a single DDL component or file for instance p2psvc.dll.
How to Install p2psvc.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Once you’ve downloaded p2psvc.dll, copy it onto your application’s folder which is certainly reporting p2psvc.dll missing or not found error.
- Don’t forget to download 32-bit dll file for any 32-bit os and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit computer. Almost all modern Windows computer systems would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out running the program all over again.
- In the event it does not solve the error, copy the p2psvc.dll to the systems folder this time. This may vary among Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing an existing file, we highly recommend you create a backup in the event that some thing goes wrong.
- Restart your machine and see if the error continues.
- And in case the error is still there, make sure you register the p2psvc.dll in Windows registry. This can be done using the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the place of your p2psvc.dll. Make sure that you run the software program as an administrator user.
- Now that you are done registering the p2psvc.dll within Windows system’s registry, you will be all set. Reboot your system once again and you may not see p2psvc.dll missing errors any further.
You may proceed with the exact same above steps if you want to resolve p2psvc.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows devices like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so on. Below within this url there are actually 9 version(s) of the file p2psvc.dll with bit size as well as file size. According to your Os along with bit size you may either download latest version or just a appropriate version for your Computer.