DLLDownloads.com offers pcptpm12.dll absolutely free and is one of the best site to download any kind of DLL file for windows computers. You may fix pcptpm12.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the pcptpm12.dll out of this web page.
You will find different versions of pcptpm12.dll file which you can find towards the end of this article in the download area. The latest pcptpm12.dll file is a 64bit size with a file size of about 0.59 MB uncompressed and 0.24 MB after compressing to .zip. The actual software pertaining to the pcptpm12.dll is Microsoft Platform Crypto Provider for Trusted Platform Module 1.2.
What exactly is pcptpm12.dll ?
DLL stands for Dynamic Link Library. pcptpm12.dll is a file which has code, resources and data which other softwares may use at the same time. That’s why, DLLs provide a strategy to modularize computer programs guaranteeing that their functionality can certainly be updated as well as reused by other applications. DLL’s also aid in reducing computer program size plus memory footprint because so many computer applications will often share the same code contained in a single DDL module or file for instance pcptpm12.dll.
How to Install pcptpm12.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Immediately after you’ve downloaded pcptpm12.dll, copy it to application’s folder which is certainly reporting pcptpm12.dll missing or not found error.
- You must download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit operating-system and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit operating system. A great number of latest Windows operating systems would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try running the application again.
- When that doesn’t resolve the error, copy the pcptpm12.dll in the systems directory this time around. This can differ between Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing an existing file, be sure to have a back up in the case anything goes wrong.
- Restart your computer and see if the error didn’t go away.
- And of course if the error is still there, attempt and register the pcptpm12.dll in Windows registry. This can be done with the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the location of your pcptpm12.dll. Make certain you run the computer program as an administrative user.
- As soon as you are succesfully done registering the pcptpm12.dll within the Windows system’s registry, you must be good to go. Reboot the computer once more and you will not see pcptpm12.dll missing errors any longer.
You can possibly follow the same above points if you want to fix pcptpm12.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows os like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so on. Listed below in this post you’ll find 6 version(s) of the file pcptpm12.dll with their bit size plus file size. Based on your Operating-system along with bit size you could download latest version or just a appropriate version for your Computer system.