DLLDownloads.com presents pnpui.dll completely free and it’s popular domain to download almost any DLL file for windows software. It is easy to repair pnpui.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the pnpui.dll using this url.
There are various versions of pnpui.dll file that you can find towards the end in this web page within the download section. Up to date pnpui.dll file is a 32bit size with a file size of about 28.5 kb uncompressed and 14.8 kb after compressing to .zip. The actual organization responsible for the pnpui.dll is Plug and Play User Interface DLL.
What’s pnpui.dll ?
DLL is an acronym for Dynamic Link Library. pnpui.dll is a computer file containing code, resources and data that other applications can use concurrently. This way, DLLs offer a option to modularize computer applications to ensure that their functionality can be updated as well as reused by additional computer programs. DLL’s also aid to bring down software program size plus memory foot print since most computer programs are going to share the same code contained in a single DDL module or file for example pnpui.dll.
How to Install pnpui.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Shortly after you have downloaded pnpui.dll, copy it to your application’s folder which happens to be reporting pnpui.dll missing or not found error.
- You must download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit computer system and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit operating platform. Nearly all recent Windows os would probably be a 64-bit one.
- Try out running the application again.
- In the event that doesn’t solve the error, copy the pnpui.dll to the systems directory this time. This will change between Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing a current file, please make a file backup in case some thing fails.
- Restart your computer and see if the error continues.
- Just in case the error persists, try to register the pnpui.dll in Windows registry. You can do this using the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the path of the pnpui.dll. It is important to run the software program as an admin user.
- Soon after you are succesfully done registering the pnpui.dll in your Windows system’s registry, you should be good to go. Restart the pc one more time and you’ll not see pnpui.dll missing errors from now on.
You can actually proceed with the same above points if you want to repair pnpui.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows devices like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many others. Below in this website page you will see 4 version(s) of the file pnpui.dll with their bit size and also file size. Depending on your Os and also bit size either you download latest version or even a appropriate version for your Personal computer.