DLLDownloads.com presents powerwmiprovider.dll without charge and it is the top domain to download any sort of DLL file for windows systems. One can possibly fix powerwmiprovider.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the powerwmiprovider.dll out of this internet page.
There may be various versions of powerwmiprovider.dll file that you’ll find towards the end on this article in the download section. The most current powerwmiprovider.dll file is a 32bit size with a file size of roughly 0.22 MB uncompressed and also 71.6 kb after compressing to .zip. The company behind the powerwmiprovider.dll is Power WMI providers.
What really is powerwmiprovider.dll ?
DLL is an acronym for Dynamic Link Library. powerwmiprovider.dll is a computer file which has program code, resources and data that other softwares can use simultaneously. And so, DLLs supply a option to modularize software programs making sure that their functionality can be updated and used again by other software applications. DLL’s also aid to lower software size in addition to memory footprint since most computer programs will often share the same code contained in a single DDL component or file for instance powerwmiprovider.dll.
How to Install powerwmiprovider.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Right after you’ve downloaded powerwmiprovider.dll, copy it onto your application’s folder which happens to be reporting powerwmiprovider.dll missing or not found error.
- You should definitely download 32-bit dll file for any 32-bit computer and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit operating platform. Nearly all new Windows operating systems would probably be a 64-bit one.
- Try running the application all over again.
- In the event that doesn’t fix the error, copy the powerwmiprovider.dll in the systems directory this time around. This will likely vary among Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing an existing file, you should take a file backup in the event anything at all fails.
- Reboot the computer and see if the error wasn’t solved.
- And if the error is still there, make sure to register the powerwmiprovider.dll in Windows registry. You can do this by using the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the location of the powerwmiprovider.dll. You will want to run the software program as an admin user.
- Once you’re done registering the powerwmiprovider.dll inside your Windows system’s registry, you will be all set. Restart your computer yet again and you must not see powerwmiprovider.dll missing errors any longer.
You should stick to the same above steps to repair powerwmiprovider.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computer systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many more. Below on this webpage you may see 4 version(s) of the file powerwmiprovider.dll with the bit size together with file size. Based on your Operating System as well as bit size either you download latest version or possibly a appropriate version for your Machine.