Free Download pthread.dll using dlldownloads.com website to resolve errors like for example pthread.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load pthread.dll, cannot find pthread.dll and even more pthread.dll error’s. The most recent pthread.dll file is a 32bit size that has a file size of roughly 34 kb uncompressed and also 17.5 kb after compressing to .zip. The application underlying the pthread.dll is POSIX Threads for Windows32 Library.
What is pthread.dll ?
DLL refers to Dynamic Link Library. pthread.dll is a computer file that has program code, resources and data which other softwares can make use of on the other hand. Thus, DLLs offer a option to modularize software applications so that their functionality can certainly be updated as well as reused by many other programs. DLL’s also help to slim down software program size in addition to memory foot print since most applications might share the same computer code located in a single DDL component or file for instance pthread.dll.
How to Install pthread.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Soon after you’ve downloaded pthread.dll, copy it onto your application’s directory that is reporting pthread.dll missing or not found errors.
- You’ll want to download 32-bit dll file for any 32-bit computer and a 64-bit one for the 64-bit operating platform. A great number of modern Windows computer systems would probably be a 64-bit one.
- Try running your application all over again.
- If it doesn’t fix the error, copy the pthread.dll into the systems folder this time. This can vary between OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Well before replacing a current file, be sure to have a backup in the event that anything at all fails.
- Reboot the computer and see if the error continues.
- And of course if the error continues, you should register the pthread.dll in Windows registry. This can be accomplished by using the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the location of the pthread.dll. Make sure you run the application as an admin user.
- As soon as you’re done registering the pthread.dll in the Windows system’s registry, you must be all set. Restart your system over again and you will probably not see pthread.dll missing errors any further.
You can easily proceed with the same above steps in order to fix pthread.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computer systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and a lot more. Below on this web page you will see 1 version(s) of the file pthread.dll with their bit size plus file size. According to your Computer System and also bit size either you download latest version or just a suitable version for your Computer system.