Free Download recdvd.dll with dlldownloads.com website to fix errors just like recdvd.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load recdvd.dll, cannot find recdvd.dll and other recdvd.dll error’s. The most recent recdvd.dll file is a 32bit size which has a file size of roughly 0.51 MB uncompressed and 0.23 MB after compressing to .zip. The particular organisation in regards to the recdvd.dll is Movie backup core.
What the heck is recdvd.dll ?
DLL stands for Dynamic Link Library. recdvd.dll is a computer file that contains computer code, resources and data that other applications can utilize concurrently. Which means, DLLs supply a process to modularize computer programs guaranteeing that their functionality can be updated and also used again by other computer applications. DLL’s also aid to lower software program size in addition to memory foot print since several softwares may share the same computer code within a single DDL component or file like recdvd.dll.
How to Install recdvd.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Right after you’ve downloaded recdvd.dll, copy it onto your application’s directory which happens to be reporting recdvd.dll missing or not found errors.
- Make sure you download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit operating platform and a 64-bit one for the 64-bit operating system. A large amount of newer Windows systems would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out running the application once again.
- In the event that does not resolve the error, copy the recdvd.dll in the systems directory this time. This will often vary among OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing an existing file, you should have a file backup in the event something goes wrong.
- Reboot your laptop or computer and see if the error persists.
- And of course if the error wasn’t solved, make sure to register the recdvd.dll in Windows registry. This can be accomplished making use of the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the location of the recdvd.dll. Always run the application as an administrative user.
- And once you’re completed registering the recdvd.dll inside Windows system’s registry, you will be good to go. Restart your pc over again and you must not see recdvd.dll missing errors anymore.
You can easily follow the same above steps if you want to repair recdvd.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows operating systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so forth. Listed below in this website yow will discover 1 version(s) of the file recdvd.dll with their bit size in addition to file size. Based on your Operating Platform and also bit size you can either download latest version and even a appropriate version for your Computer or laptop.