DLLDownloads.com presents samlib.dll for free and it’s the top niche site to download any individual DLL file for windows programs. One can repair samlib.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the samlib.dll using this website page.
There exists several versions of samlib.dll file you can find towards the end of the website in the download area. The latest samlib.dll file is a 32bit size with a file size of around 66 kb uncompressed and also 30.1 kb after compressing to .zip. The software pertaining to the samlib.dll is SAM Library DLL.
What is samlib.dll ?
DLL means Dynamic Link Library. samlib.dll is a data file which has computer code, resources and data which other softwares will use concurrently. Which means, DLLs present a method to modularize programs in order that their functionality can be updated and used again by other computer programs. DLL’s also aid to reduce application size and memory foot print because so many computer programs may easily share the same program code within a single DDL component or file for example samlib.dll.
How to Install samlib.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Immediately after you have downloaded samlib.dll, copy it to the application’s directory which is certainly reporting samlib.dll missing or not found errors.
- Ensure that you download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit computer and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit computer system. The majority of new Windows systems would definitely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating your application once again.
- In the event that does not resolve the error, copy the samlib.dll in the systems directory on this occasion. This will differ between Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing a current file, please make sure you take a back up just in case something fails.
- Reboot your computer and see if the error persists.
- And in case the error continues, make sure you register the samlib.dll in Windows registry. This can be done through the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the place of your samlib.dll. You must run this software as an administrative user.
- Once you are completed registering the samlib.dll inside the Windows system’s registry, you must be good to go. Reboot the pc once more and you may not see samlib.dll missing errors any longer.
You could stick to the exact same above steps to successfully repair samlib.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows platforms like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many more. Below on this webpage one can find 13 version(s) of the file samlib.dll with their bit size in addition to file size. According to your Computer System along with bit size you can either download latest version or even a suitable version for your Machine.