Free Download secproc.dll right from dlldownloads.com site to resolve errors for example secproc.dll is missing from your computer, failed to load secproc.dll, cannot find secproc.dll plus much more secproc.dll error’s. The most recent secproc.dll file is a 64bit size which has a file size of roughly 0.51 MB uncompressed and 0.32 MB after compressing to .zip. The application in regards to the secproc.dll is Windows Rights Management Desktop Security Processor.
What’s secproc.dll ?
DLL is an acronym for Dynamic Link Library. secproc.dll is a file that contain program code, resources and data that other programs can make use of on the other hand. Which means that, DLLs offer a approach to modularize software applications to ensure that their functionality can certainly be updated as well as reused by other software programs. DLL’s also help to minimize computer program size along with memory foot print since many computer programs has the ability to share the same program code within a single DDL module or file for instance secproc.dll.
How to Install secproc.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Shortly after you’ve downloaded secproc.dll, copy it to your application’s directory which happens to be reporting secproc.dll missing or not found errors.
- You’ll want to download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit operating-system and a 64-bit one for the 64-bit os. The majority of newer Windows computers would possibly be a 64-bit one.
- Try out running your application again.
- In the event that does not solve the error, copy the secproc.dll in the systems directory this time around. This will differ among Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Well before replacing an existing file, please make sure you make a back up in the case some thing fails.
- Reboot your laptop or computer and see if the error wasn’t solved.
- And if the error persists, make sure to register the secproc.dll in Windows registry. You can do this with the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the path of your secproc.dll. Do not forget to run the application as an administrator user.
- Once you’re successfully done registering the secproc.dll in the Windows system’s registry, you must be ready to go. Reboot the system for a second time and you will probably not see secproc.dll missing errors any longer.
You could stick to the exact same above points if you want to repair secproc.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computer systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and a lot more. Listed below in this site you will find 9 version(s) of the file secproc.dll with their bit size and file size. Based upon your Operating Platform along with bit size either you can download latest version or maybe a appropriate version for your Computer.