DLLDownloads.com offers you sleeapi.dll at no charge and is defined as the best web site to download any type of DLL file for windows platforms. One could repair sleeapi.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the sleeapi.dll using this site.
There exists a number of versions of sleeapi.dll file that you can encounter towards the bottom of this post within the download section. Recently available sleeapi.dll file is a 32bit size that has a file size of roughly 0.22 MB uncompressed and also 0.11 MB after compressing to .zip. The particular organization behind the sleeapi.dll is ACLEngine Dynamic Link Library (DLL).
What exactly is sleeapi.dll ?
DLL refers to Dynamic Link Library. sleeapi.dll is a data file consisting of computer code, resources and data that other applications can utilize simultaneously. For this reason, DLLs supply a method to modularize computer programs to ensure that their functionality can certainly be updated and also reused by similar software applications. DLL’s also help to reduce software program size and even memory footprint since most programs will often share the same program code located in a single DDL module or file for example sleeapi.dll.
How to Install sleeapi.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- After you’ve downloaded sleeapi.dll, copy it to application’s folder that’s reporting sleeapi.dll missing or not found error.
- Ensure you download 32-bit dll file for the 32-bit os and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit operating-system. The large majority of latest Windows platforms would probably be a 64-bit one.
- Try operating the program again.
- In the event it does not solve the error, copy the sleeapi.dll in the systems folder on this occasion. This can vary between Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing a current file, we highly recommend you create a back-up in case something goes wrong.
- Reboot your machine and see if the error didn’t go away.
- In case the error wasn’t solved, attempt and register the sleeapi.dll in Windows registry. This can be accomplished using the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the location of the sleeapi.dll. You might want to run the software program as an administrator user.
- And once you are succesfully done registering the sleeapi.dll inside Windows system’s registry, you will be ready to go. Restart your pc for a second time and you may not see sleeapi.dll missing errors any more.
One could stick with the exact same above guidelines if you want to repair sleeapi.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many others. Directly below in this article there are actually 1 version(s) of the file sleeapi.dll with their bit size as well as file size. According to your Operating Platform along with bit size you can download latest version or a suitable version for your Computer or laptop.