DLLDownloads.com presents tapi32.dll at no charge which is the very best web site to download any DLL file for windows machines. It is possible to repair tapi32.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the tapi32.dll using this internet page.
There exists several versions of tapi32.dll file which you’ll see towards the bottom in this site in the download area. The most current tapi32.dll file is a 32bit size that has a file size of roughly 0.19 MB uncompressed and 91.5 kb after compressing to .zip. The actual organisation responsible for the tapi32.dll is Microsoft® Windows(TM) Telephony API Client DLL.
What exactly is tapi32.dll ?
DLL means Dynamic Link Library. tapi32.dll is a data file that contain computer code, resources and data which other softwares can use on the other hand. Which means that, DLLs offer a option to modularize software programs in order that their functionality can certainly be updated as well as reused by many other applications. DLL’s also help to slim down software application size as well as memory foot print since most software programs will be able to share the same computer code located in a single DDL component or file just like tapi32.dll.
How to Install tapi32.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Once you’ve downloaded tapi32.dll, copy it to application’s folder which is certainly reporting tapi32.dll missing or not found error.
- Remember to download 32-bit dll file for the 32-bit platform and a 64-bit one for the 64-bit computer. Nearly all newer Windows systems would definitely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating your application once again.
- If this doesn’t resolve the error, copy the tapi32.dll to the systems directory this time. This will often differ among OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing an existing file, we highly recommend you take a backup in case anything at all goes wrong.
- Reboot your laptop or computer and see if the error persists.
- And in case the error wasn’t solved, you will need to register the tapi32.dll in Windows registry. You can do this utilizing the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the path of your tapi32.dll. You may want to run the application as an admin user.
- Soon after you’re done registering the tapi32.dll within Windows system’s registry, you must be ready to go. Restart your system again and you must not see tapi32.dll missing errors further.
You should stick with the same above guidelines if you want to repair tapi32.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows machines like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista etc. Listed below in this web page one can find 11 version(s) of the file tapi32.dll with their bit size and file size. Based upon your Operating System plus bit size you could download latest version or possibly a appropriate version for your Personal computer.