Free Download tapiperf.dll file from the dlldownloads.com site to resolve errors similar to tapiperf.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load tapiperf.dll, cannot find tapiperf.dll and many more tapiperf.dll error’s. Most up to date tapiperf.dll file is a 32bit size with a file size of roughly 8.5 kb uncompressed and also 5.5 kb after compressing to .zip. The company underlying the tapiperf.dll is Microsoft® Windows(TM) Telephony Performance Monitor.
What really is tapiperf.dll ?
DLL is known as Dynamic Link Library. tapiperf.dll is a data file that has program code, resources and data which other softwares are able to use concurrently. As a result, DLLs supply a process to modularize software applications to ensure that their functionality can certainly be updated and reused by other applications. DLL’s also aid to slim down application size together with memory footprint since many software applications will be able to share the same computer code within a single DDL component or file for instance tapiperf.dll.
How to Install tapiperf.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Right after you have downloaded tapiperf.dll, copy it onto your application’s directory that is reporting tapiperf.dll missing or not found error.
- Make sure that you download 32-bit dll file for the 32-bit operating platform and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit operating platform. A great number of new Windows os would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out running the software all over again.
- In the event that does not solve the error, copy the tapiperf.dll to the systems directory this time. This will often differ among Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing an existing file, we highly recommend you create a file backup in case anything fails.
- Restart your machine and see if the error didn’t go away.
- In case the error wasn’t solved, make sure to register the tapiperf.dll in Windows registry. You can accomplish this with the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the location of the tapiperf.dll. You might want to run this software as an administrative user.
- When you’re finished registering the tapiperf.dll inside your Windows system’s registry, you will be good to go. Restart the pc yet again and you will not see tapiperf.dll missing errors any further.
You can easily proceed with the same above steps in order to repair tapiperf.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows machines like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista etc. Below within this web site you may see 10 version(s) of the file tapiperf.dll with the bit size plus file size. Depending on your Operating System and also bit size either you download latest version or maybe a appropriate version for your PC.