DLLDownloads.com provides you with themeui.dll at no cost and it’s also the best site to download any kind of DLL file for windows operating systems. It’s possible to repair themeui.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the themeui.dll using this site.
There exists a number of versions of themeui.dll file which you’ll encounter towards the bottom in this post in the download section. Up to date themeui.dll file is a 32bit size which has a file size of about 0.37 MB uncompressed and also 0.15 MB after compressing to .zip. The particular manufacturer responsible for the themeui.dll is Programmeringsgränssnitt (API) för Windows-teman.
What’s themeui.dll ?
DLL means Dynamic Link Library. themeui.dll is a file which contains computer code, resources and data which other software programs can utilize concurrently. This way, DLLs supply a process to modularize softwares to make sure their functionality can certainly be updated as well as used again by similar software programs. DLL’s also help to lower software application size together with memory foot print since several computer applications may easily share the same code within a single DDL module or file just like themeui.dll.
How to Install themeui.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Right after you have downloaded themeui.dll, copy it to your application’s directory which is certainly reporting themeui.dll missing or not found error.
- Make sure to download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit system and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit platform. A good number of recent Windows os would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try operating the software again.
- In the event it doesn’t resolve the error, copy the themeui.dll to the systems folder on this occasion. This will often vary between OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing a current file, make sure you take a backup in case something goes wrong.
- Restart your laptop or computer and see if the error is still there.
- Just in case the error didn’t go away, try to register the themeui.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved by using the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the location of the themeui.dll. It is important to run the program as an administrative user.
- Once you’re finished registering the themeui.dll inside the Windows system’s registry, you will be good to go. Reboot your computer yet again and you will definitely not see themeui.dll missing errors further.
You may stick to the same above steps if you want to fix themeui.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows platforms like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista etc. Listed below in this webpage yow will discover 15 version(s) of the file themeui.dll with bit size as well as file size. Based upon your Os plus bit size you can either download latest version or a suitable version for your Computer.