Free Download tpsvc.dll via dlldownloads.com website to fix errors similar to that of tpsvc.dll is missing from your computer, failed to load tpsvc.dll, cannot find tpsvc.dll plus much more tpsvc.dll error’s. The most recent tpsvc.dll file is a 64bit size which has a file size of roughly 0.55 MB uncompressed and also 0.24 MB after compressing to .zip. The particular organisation in regards to the tpsvc.dll is TPSvc DLL.
What on earth is tpsvc.dll ?
DLL refers to Dynamic Link Library. tpsvc.dll is a computer file which contains code, resources and data which other software programs can utilize on the other hand. As a consequence, DLLs supply a solution to modularize programs to make sure their functionality can be updated and also used again by additional programs. DLL’s also aid to lessen application size in addition to memory foot print since most applications might share the same computer code contained in a single DDL module or file just like tpsvc.dll.
How to Install tpsvc.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- After you’ve downloaded tpsvc.dll, copy it to the application’s directory which is reporting tpsvc.dll missing or not found errors.
- Be sure to download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit computer and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit operating-system. The majority of latest Windows platforms would probably be a 64-bit one.
- Try running the software once again.
- In the event that does not fix the error, copy the tpsvc.dll in to the systems directory on this occasion. This can change among Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Before replacing an existing file, you must make a back up in case anything fails.
- Reboot your machine and see if the error wasn’t solved.
- And if the error persists, make sure to register the tpsvc.dll in Windows registry. This can be accomplished by using the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the place of your tpsvc.dll. Don’t forget to run this software as an administrative user.
- After you are finished registering the tpsvc.dll inside your Windows system’s registry, you should be all set. Restart your system one more time and you should not see tpsvc.dll missing errors any more.
You could stick to the same above points to resolve tpsvc.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computer systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many more. Directly below on this site you’ll notice 1 version(s) of the file tpsvc.dll with bit size and file size. According to your Os plus bit size you can either download latest version or maybe a appropriate version for your Computer.