DLLDownloads.com provides you with uiribbon.dll totally free and its one of the best domain to download any individual DLL file for windows computers. You can fix uiribbon.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the uiribbon.dll out of this internet page.
There can be several versions of uiribbon.dll file you can find towards the end of the website in the download section. The latest uiribbon.dll file is a 64bit size with a file size of about 3.98 MB uncompressed and 1.51 MB after compressing to .zip. The manufacturer in regards to the uiribbon.dll is Windows Ribbon Framework.
What the heck is uiribbon.dll ?
DLL is short for Dynamic Link Library. uiribbon.dll is a computer file which has code, resources and data that other software programs may use at the same time. That’s why, DLLs present a way to modularize computer applications so that their functionality can be updated and also reused by additional applications. DLL’s also help to lower computer program size and even memory footprint since most applications may easily share the same computer code contained in a single DDL module or file for instance uiribbon.dll.
How to Install uiribbon.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Just after you have downloaded uiribbon.dll, copy it onto your application’s directory that is reporting uiribbon.dll missing or not found errors.
- Ensure you download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit os and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit platform. Most newer Windows systems would probably be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating the program again.
- If it doesn’t resolve the error, copy the uiribbon.dll in to the systems folder this time. This might differ between Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing a current file, make sure you make a file backup in case anything at all goes wrong.
- Reboot your computer and see if the error is still there.
- And also if the error continues, you will need to register the uiribbon.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved by using the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the path of your uiribbon.dll. You might want to run the software program as an admin user.
- Whenever you’re completed registering the uiribbon.dll in your Windows system’s registry, you must be all set. Restart your computer once again and you should not see uiribbon.dll missing errors from now on.
You should continue with the same above points to successfully repair uiribbon.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computer systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so on. Directly below within this page yow will discover 9 version(s) of the file uiribbon.dll with the bit size plus file size. Based upon your Operating Platform along with bit size either you download latest version and even a suitable version for your Personal computer.