Free Download userenv.dll right from dlldownloads.com web site to repair errors exactly like userenv.dll is missing from your computer, failed to load userenv.dll, cannot find userenv.dll plus much more userenv.dll error’s. Recently available userenv.dll file is a 32bit size that has a file size of approximately 0.69 MB uncompressed and 0.24 MB after compressing to .zip. The actual company responsible for the userenv.dll is Userenv.
What is userenv.dll ?
DLL is known as Dynamic Link Library. userenv.dll is a file that has code, resources and data which other programs will use concurrently. This way, DLLs provide a solution to modularize programs to make sure their functionality can be updated as well as reused by similar software programs. DLL’s also help to minimize software program size plus memory foot print since most programs can share the same code contained in a single DDL component or file just like userenv.dll.
How to Install userenv.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Shortly after you have downloaded userenv.dll, copy it to application’s directory which happens to be reporting userenv.dll missing or not found errors.
- You need to download 32-bit dll file for the 32-bit platform and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit operating-system. A large number of latest Windows computer systems would possibly be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating your application again.
- In the event that doesn’t resolve the error, copy the userenv.dll to the systems directory this time around. This will change between Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Well before replacing an existing file, be sure to create a back up just in case some thing fails.
- Restart your pc and see if the error persists.
- And if the error wasn’t solved, attempt to register the userenv.dll in Windows registry. You can do this utilizing the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the location of your userenv.dll. You will need to run the computer program as an administrative user.
- Now that you’re done registering the userenv.dll inside the Windows system’s registry, you will be ready to go. Reboot the pc once more and you will not see userenv.dll missing errors any further.
You should proceed with the same above guidelines to successfully fix userenv.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computer systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and a lot more. Listed below on this page you’ll find 12 version(s) of the file userenv.dll with their bit size together with file size. Based on your Operating Platform along with bit size you can either download latest version or maybe a appropriate version for your Computer.