DLLDownloads.com presents uxcontacts.dll for free and is one of the best place to download any individual DLL file for windows operating systems. Anyone can repair uxcontacts.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the uxcontacts.dll using this web page.
There might be various versions of uxcontacts.dll file which you’ll encounter at the bottom on this webpage within the download area. The current uxcontacts.dll file is a 32bit size with a file size of around 0.52 MB uncompressed and also 0.23 MB after compressing to .zip. The company associated with the uxcontacts.dll is Windows Live Client Contacts UX Module.
What is uxcontacts.dll ?
DLL means Dynamic Link Library. uxcontacts.dll is a data file that contains code, resources and data that other software programs will use on the other hand. And so, DLLs present a solution to modularize software programs making sure that their functionality can be updated as well as reused by additional computer programs. DLL’s also help to lessen software application size and also memory footprint since most programs may easily share the same program code located in a single DDL module or file like uxcontacts.dll.
How to Install uxcontacts.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- When you’ve downloaded uxcontacts.dll, copy it to application’s directory which happens to be reporting uxcontacts.dll missing or not found errors.
- Do not forget to download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit computer and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit operating-system. A large percentage of new Windows computer systems would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out running your application all over again.
- If it doesn’t solve the error, copy the uxcontacts.dll to the systems directory this time. This will change between Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Well before replacing an existing file, please make sure you make a backup in the case some thing goes wrong.
- Reboot your computer and see if the error wasn’t solved.
- And of course if the error continues, you should register the uxcontacts.dll in Windows registry. You can do this with the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the path of the uxcontacts.dll. Always run this software as an administrator user.
- When you’re successfully done registering the uxcontacts.dll within Windows system’s registry, you should be ready to go. Restart your pc once again and you will definitely not see uxcontacts.dll missing errors from now on.
One could stick to the exact same above steps to resolve uxcontacts.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computers like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so on. Below within this url you’ll find 1 version(s) of the file uxcontacts.dll with bit size along with file size. By considering your Operating System along with bit size you may either download latest version and even a appropriate version for your Computer or laptop.