Free Download vcomp120.dll file in dlldownloads.com site to resolve errors including vcomp120.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load vcomp120.dll, cannot find vcomp120.dll and many other vcomp120.dll error’s. The current vcomp120.dll file is a 32bit size having a file size of around 0.11 MB uncompressed and also 63.9 kb after compressing to .zip. The company underlying the vcomp120.dll is Microsoft® C/C++ OpenMP Runtime.
What’s vcomp120.dll ?
DLL is short for Dynamic Link Library. vcomp120.dll is a data file which contain computer code, resources and data which other softwares can use at the same time. Thus, DLLs offer a way to modularize softwares to ensure that their functionality can certainly be updated and reused by additional computer applications. DLL’s also aid to minimize program size in addition to memory footprint since several software applications may possibly share the same computer code included in a single DDL component or file just like vcomp120.dll.
How to Install vcomp120.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- After you’ve downloaded vcomp120.dll, copy it to application’s directory which is reporting vcomp120.dll missing or not found errors.
- Do not forget to download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit system and a 64-bit one for the 64-bit computer. Generally modern Windows computers would probably be a 64-bit one.
- Try operating the software all over again.
- If that doesn’t solve the error, copy the vcomp120.dll in to the systems directory this time around. This can vary between Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing an existing file, please make sure to take a backup just in case something goes wrong.
- Reboot your computer and see if the error wasn’t solved.
- And in case the error is still there, make sure to register the vcomp120.dll in Windows registry. This can be done with the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the path of your vcomp120.dll. Be sure you run the software as an administrative user.
- Soon after you are done registering the vcomp120.dll inside the Windows system’s registry, you should be ready to go. Reboot the pc another time and you will definitely not see vcomp120.dll missing errors any further.
You can still stick to the exact same above steps if you want to resolve vcomp120.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows platforms like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many others. Directly below on this website you’ll discover 2 version(s) of the file vcomp120.dll with the bit size as well as file size. According to your Operating Platform and bit size either you download latest version or possibly a suitable version for your Computer or laptop.