DLLDownloads.com provides vegas130k.dll free-of-charge which is the best niche site to download any type of DLL file for windows os. Anyone can repair vegas130k.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the vegas130k.dll out of this site.
There can be many versions of vegas130k.dll file that you can locate at the bottom in this web page in the download section. The current vegas130k.dll file is a 64bit size that has a file size of about 11.54 MB uncompressed and 3.69 MB after compressing to .zip. The particular company underlying the vegas130k.dll is VEGAS Pro.
What is vegas130k.dll ?
DLL means Dynamic Link Library. vegas130k.dll is a file that has program code, resources and data that other applications could use concurrently. As a result, DLLs supply a strategy to modularize applications making sure that their functionality can be updated as well as used again by many other computer programs. DLL’s also help in reducing software application size plus memory footprint since many computer programs can easily share the same program code located in a single DDL component or file just like vegas130k.dll.
How to Install vegas130k.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Immediately after you’ve downloaded vegas130k.dll, copy it to application’s directory which is certainly reporting vegas130k.dll missing or not found errors.
- Make sure to download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit operating platform and a 64-bit one for the 64-bit computer system. Generally latest Windows operating systems would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out running your application again.
- If that does not resolve the error, copy the vegas130k.dll in the systems directory this time around. This will vary among Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing an existing file, please make sure you create a file backup in the event that some thing fails.
- Reboot your laptop or computer and see if the error didn’t go away.
- In case the error is still there, you will need to register the vegas130k.dll in Windows registry. This can be achieved through the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the location of the vegas130k.dll. we highly recommend you run the application as an administrator user.
- And once you’re done registering the vegas130k.dll inside Windows system’s registry, you must be ready to go. Reboot your computer for a second time and you will definitely not see vegas130k.dll missing errors anymore.
You can proceed with the exact same above guidelines if you want to resolve vegas130k.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows operating systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and a lot more. Listed below within this site you will notice 1 version(s) of the file vegas130k.dll with bit size in addition to file size. By considering your Operating System in addition to bit size you could download latest version or even a suitable version for your PC.