Free Download version.dll at dlldownloads.com website to fix errors for example version.dll is missing from your computer, failed to load version.dll, cannot find version.dll and many other version.dll error’s. The new version.dll file is a 32bit size that has a file size of approximately 26.7 kb uncompressed and also 15 kb after compressing to .zip. The actual software regarding the version.dll is Version Checking and File Installation Libraries.
What on earth is version.dll ?
DLL is an acronym for Dynamic Link Library. version.dll is a data file which contains computer code, resources and data that other programs may use on the other hand. Which means, DLLs offer a way to modularize applications to make sure their functionality can be updated and also used again by other computer applications. DLL’s also help to lower software application size plus memory foot print since several computer applications may very well share the same program code contained in a single DDL component or file for instance version.dll.
How to Install version.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Shortly after you have downloaded version.dll, copy it to the application’s folder that is reporting version.dll missing or not found errors.
- Remember to download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit operating-system and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit os. A great number of modern Windows platforms would possibly be a 64-bit one.
- Try operating the program all over again.
- In the event it doesn’t solve the error, copy the version.dll into the systems folder this time around. This might vary between Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing an existing file, we highly recommend you make a back-up in case anything fails.
- Reboot your laptop or computer and see if the error didn’t go away.
- Just in case the error persists, attempt and register the version.dll in Windows registry. This can be accomplished through the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the path of the version.dll. You must run this software as an administrative user.
- Now that you’re successfully done registering the version.dll in your Windows system’s registry, you must be ready to go. Restart your system one more time and you must not see version.dll missing errors any further.
You can possibly proceed with the same above guidelines to repair version.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computer systems like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so on. Listed below in this website page you may find 13 version(s) of the file version.dll with their bit size in addition to file size. Based upon your Os as well as bit size you could download latest version or possibly a appropriate version for your Computer.