DLLDownloads.com offers vsmonapi.dll at no cost and it is also the top website to download any sort of DLL file for windows systems. You can repair vsmonapi.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the vsmonapi.dll using this website page.
There may be several versions of vsmonapi.dll file that you can locate at the bottom on this site within the download section. The newest vsmonapi.dll file is a 32bit size having a file size of about 0.1 MB uncompressed and also 27.9 kb after compressing to .zip. The actual application underlying the vsmonapi.dll is TrueVector Client Interface.
What’s vsmonapi.dll ?
DLL refers to Dynamic Link Library. vsmonapi.dll is a data file which contains program code, resources and data which other software applications may use simultaneously. Thereby, DLLs offer a method to modularize computer applications to make sure their functionality can certainly be updated and used again by additional software programs. DLL’s also aid to lower application size and even memory foot print because so many software programs will share the same code within a single DDL module or file for example vsmonapi.dll.
How to Install vsmonapi.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Immediately after you’ve downloaded vsmonapi.dll, copy it to application’s directory which is reporting vsmonapi.dll missing or not found errors.
- Make sure you download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit computer and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit platform. Just about all modern Windows systems would probably be a 64-bit one.
- Try running the program again.
- In the event it doesn’t solve the error, copy the vsmonapi.dll in to the systems directory this time. This will likely vary among Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing an existing file, be sure to have a file backup just in case anything at all goes wrong.
- Restart your pc and see if the error persists.
- And in case the error didn’t go away, attempt to register the vsmonapi.dll in Windows registry. This can be done through the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the path of your vsmonapi.dll. Ensure that you run this program as an administrator user.
- Now that you are taken care of registering the vsmonapi.dll within your Windows system’s registry, you should be good to go. Restart the system over again and you may not see vsmonapi.dll missing errors any longer.
You can easily stick with the same above steps in order to repair vsmonapi.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows computers like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and a lot more. Below within this web site you will discover 1 version(s) of the file vsmonapi.dll with their bit size and also file size. Depending on your Os as well as bit size either you download latest version or a suitable version for your Computer.