Free Download wlanmsm.dll through dlldownloads.com website to resolve errors just like wlanmsm.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load wlanmsm.dll, cannot find wlanmsm.dll and more wlanmsm.dll error’s. The latest wlanmsm.dll file is a 32bit size which has a file size of around 0.37 MB uncompressed and 0.18 MB after compressing to .zip. The organisation associated with the wlanmsm.dll is Windows Wireless LAN 802.11 MSM DLL.
What is wlanmsm.dll ?
DLL refers to Dynamic Link Library. wlanmsm.dll is a data file containing code, resources and data that other software programs can utilize concurrently. Which means, DLLs provide a process to modularize applications guaranteeing that their functionality can be updated and used again by similar computer applications. DLL’s also help in reducing software application size and memory footprint because so many softwares can share the same code contained in a single DDL component or file like wlanmsm.dll.
How to Install wlanmsm.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Shortly after you’ve downloaded wlanmsm.dll, copy it onto your application’s directory that’s reporting wlanmsm.dll missing or not found errors.
- Don’t forget to download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit system and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit platform. A lot of latest Windows operating systems would possibly be a 64-bit one.
- Try out running the program once again.
- If it doesn’t fix the error, copy the wlanmsm.dll into the systems folder this time. This will differ between Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing an existing file, we highly recommend you make a back up just in case something goes wrong.
- Reboot your pc and see if the error continues.
- However, if the error is still there, just go ahead and register the wlanmsm.dll in Windows registry. This can be accomplished by using the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the path of the wlanmsm.dll. You should always run this software as an administrator user.
- As soon as you’re taken care of registering the wlanmsm.dll within Windows system’s registry, you must be good to go. Reboot your pc over again and you should not see wlanmsm.dll missing errors any more.
You could stick to the same above guidelines if you want to repair wlanmsm.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows machines like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista etc. Below within this post you will find 8 version(s) of the file wlanmsm.dll with their bit size as well as file size. Based upon your Operating System and also bit size you can either download latest version and even a appropriate version for your Machine.