Free Download wmpencen.dll file from the dlldownloads.com web site to repair errors similar to that of wmpencen.dll is missing from your computer, failed to load wmpencen.dll, cannot find wmpencen.dll plus much more wmpencen.dll error’s. Most up to date wmpencen.dll file is a 32bit size that has a file size of roughly 1.55 MB uncompressed and also 0.71 MB after compressing to .zip. The particular application underlying the wmpencen.dll is Windows Media Player Encoding Module.
What the heck is wmpencen.dll ?
DLL is an acronym for Dynamic Link Library. wmpencen.dll is a file containing code, resources and data that other programs can utilize on the other hand. Thereby, DLLs present a method to modularize softwares guaranteeing that their functionality can certainly be updated as well as reused by many other computer applications. DLL’s also help in reducing software program size as well as memory foot print since most software applications can easily share the same code within a single DDL component or file just like wmpencen.dll.
How to Install wmpencen.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Right after you have downloaded wmpencen.dll, copy it to application’s directory that’s reporting wmpencen.dll missing or not found error.
- Ensure that you download 32-bit dll file for the 32-bit computer system and a 64-bit one for a 64-bit computer. A large amount of latest Windows operating systems would possibly be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating the software all over again.
- When that doesn’t solve the error, copy the wmpencen.dll to the systems directory on this occasion. This might vary among Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing an existing file, please make sure you have a back up in the event anything at all fails.
- Restart your machine and see if the error persists.
- And also if the error continues, make sure to register the wmpencen.dll in Windows registry. This can be accomplished through the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the location of the wmpencen.dll. You should run the software as an administrative user.
- As soon as you are finished registering the wmpencen.dll in the Windows system’s registry, you will be all set. Restart the computer once more and you may not see wmpencen.dll missing errors any more.
You can actually stick with the exact same above guidelines to resolve wmpencen.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows devices like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and many others. Listed below on this post you will notice 3 version(s) of the file wmpencen.dll with their bit size and also file size. According to your Operating-system plus bit size either you can download latest version or just a suitable version for your Computer.