Free Download wnaspi32.dll file from the dlldownloads.com website to fix errors including wnaspi32.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load wnaspi32.dll, cannot find wnaspi32.dll as well as more wnaspi32.dll error’s. Most up to date wnaspi32.dll file is a 32bit size with a file size of roughly 1.74 MB uncompressed and 0.28 MB after compressing to .zip. The application behind the wnaspi32.dll is ASPI for Windows.
What’s wnaspi32.dll ?
DLL is short for Dynamic Link Library. wnaspi32.dll is a data file consisting of program code, resources and data which other softwares may use on the other hand. This way, DLLs supply a option to modularize computer programs in order that their functionality can be updated and used again by other softwares. DLL’s also aid to slim down computer program size plus memory foot print since several softwares will be able to share the same program code located in a single DDL module or file such as wnaspi32.dll.
How to Install wnaspi32.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Just after you’ve downloaded wnaspi32.dll, copy it to your application’s directory which happens to be reporting wnaspi32.dll missing or not found error.
- Don’t forget to download 32-bit dll file for a 32-bit computer system and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit operating platform. For the most part newer Windows computers would possibly be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating the software once again.
- In the event it doesn’t solve the error, copy the wnaspi32.dll into the systems folder this time around. This will likely differ between OS versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing an existing file, please make sure you take a back-up in the event that anything at all fails.
- Restart the computer and see if the error didn’t go away.
- However, if the error didn’t go away, make sure you register the wnaspi32.dll in Windows registry. You can do this through the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the path of your wnaspi32.dll. Make certain you run the computer program as an admin user.
- Now that you are succesfully done registering the wnaspi32.dll inside your Windows system’s registry, you must be all set. Reboot the computer once again and you will not see wnaspi32.dll missing errors any longer.
You can still stick with the same above guidelines in order to repair wnaspi32.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows os like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and a lot more. Directly below within this web page you may see 8 version(s) of the file wnaspi32.dll with the bit size along with file size. According to your Os as well as bit size you can either download latest version or even a suitable version for your Computer.