DLLDownloads.com provides wpnsruprov.dll completely free and it’s also widely known website to download any type of DLL file for windows platforms. You’ll be able to fix wpnsruprov.dll missing or not found errors by downloading the wpnsruprov.dll using this webpage.
There will probably be various versions of wpnsruprov.dll file you can see at the end in this website page in the download section. Up to date wpnsruprov.dll file is a 32bit size with a file size of around 21.5 kb uncompressed and also 11.7 kb after compressing to .zip. The particular organization associated with the wpnsruprov.dll is SRUM provider for WPN.
What is wpnsruprov.dll ?
DLL is an acronym for Dynamic Link Library. wpnsruprov.dll is a file which contain computer code, resources and data which other software programs can use on the other hand. For that reason, DLLs provide a strategy to modularize softwares so that their functionality can certainly be updated and also reused by other softwares. DLL’s also aid to bring down software application size plus memory footprint because so many programs may want to share the same computer code within a single DDL module or file just like wpnsruprov.dll.
How to Install wpnsruprov.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- When you’ve downloaded wpnsruprov.dll, copy it onto your application’s folder that’s reporting wpnsruprov.dll missing or not found error.
- You should definitely download 32-bit dll file for any 32-bit system and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit operating platform. Most newer Windows operating systems would definitely be a 64-bit one.
- Try operating the software once again.
- In the event it does not solve the error, copy the wpnsruprov.dll into the systems folder this time. This will change among Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Right before replacing an existing file, make sure you take a backup just in case some thing goes wrong.
- Reboot the computer and see if the error didn’t go away.
- And of course if the error wasn’t solved, attempt and register the wpnsruprov.dll in Windows registry. This can be done making use of the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the place of the wpnsruprov.dll. Make sure that you run the application as an administrator user.
- Soon after you are taken care of registering the wpnsruprov.dll within the Windows system’s registry, you should be good to go. Reboot your pc for a second time and you will definitely not see wpnsruprov.dll missing errors further.
You can follow the exact same above guidelines to fix wpnsruprov.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows machines like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so forth. Directly below within this site you will see 2 version(s) of the file wpnsruprov.dll with their bit size along with file size. Based on your Operating-system and bit size you could download latest version or maybe a suitable version for your Computer system.