Free Download xinput1_3.dll file using dlldownloads.com website to fix errors similar to xinput1_3.dll is missing from your computer, failed to load xinput1_3.dll, cannot find xinput1_3.dll and a lot more xinput1_3.dll error’s. Up to date xinput1_3.dll file is a 32bit size with a file size of around 79.9 kb uncompressed and 42 kb after compressing to .zip. The software associated with the xinput1_3.dll is Microsoft Common Controller API.
What’s xinput1_3.dll ?
DLL means Dynamic Link Library. xinput1_3.dll is a computer file that contains program code, resources and data that other programs could use at the same time. Which means that, DLLs present a approach to modularize computer programs making sure that their functionality can be updated and reused by other computer programs. DLL’s also aid to lower software application size and also memory footprint since many softwares will most likely share the same computer code included in a single DDL component or file for instance xinput1_3.dll.
How to Install xinput1_3.dll File and Repair Missing/Not Found Errors
- Soon after you’ve downloaded xinput1_3.dll, copy it onto your application’s directory which happens to be reporting xinput1_3.dll missing or not found errors.
- You need to download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit system and a 64-bit one for any 64-bit computer. Generally new Windows os would likely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating the software again.
- In the event that doesn’t solve the error, copy the xinput1_3.dll in to the systems directory this time. This will often vary among Operating system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Well before replacing an existing file, please take a file backup just in case something fails.
- Restart your pc and see if the error didn’t go away.
- And in case the error is still there, you will need to register the xinput1_3.dll in Windows registry. You can accomplish this by using the “regsvr32” command prompt and providing the path of your xinput1_3.dll. It’s recommended to run the software as an admin user.
- And once you’re completed registering the xinput1_3.dll within Windows system’s registry, you should be ready to go. Reboot your computer another time and you should not see xinput1_3.dll missing errors any longer.
You should continue with the exact same above guidelines to resolve xinput1_3.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows devices like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so forth. Below within this web site you’ll find 4 version(s) of the file xinput1_3.dll with their bit size together with file size. By considering your Operating-system in addition to bit size you can download latest version or just a appropriate version for your Computer system.