Free Download yuvlib.dll file using dlldownloads.com site to repair errors like yuvlib.dll is missing from the computer, failed to load yuvlib.dll, cannot find yuvlib.dll and more yuvlib.dll error’s. Most up to date yuvlib.dll file is a 32bit size which has a file size of approximately 52 kb uncompressed and also 17.9 kb after compressing to .zip. The particular manufacturer associated with the yuvlib.dll is YUVLib.
What’s yuvlib.dll ?
DLL stands for Dynamic Link Library. yuvlib.dll is a file which contain computer code, resources and data which other software applications will use concurrently. This way, DLLs offer a approach to modularize software applications guaranteeing that their functionality can certainly be updated and reused by other programs. DLL’s also help to minimize application size as well as memory footprint because so many software applications may very well share the same code located in a single DDL component or file just like yuvlib.dll.
How to Install yuvlib.dll File and Fix Missing/Not Found Errors
- Soon after you’ve downloaded yuvlib.dll, copy it to application’s folder which is certainly reporting yuvlib.dll missing or not found errors.
- Don’t forget to download 32-bit dll file for your 32-bit operating-system and a 64-bit one for your 64-bit os. A great number of latest Windows computer systems would definitely be a 64-bit one.
- Try out operating your application once again.
- When that doesn’t solve the error, copy the yuvlib.dll in the systems directory on this occasion. This might change between Operating-system versions. Here are some examples
- C:WINNTSystem32 (For Windows NT/2000)
- C:WindowsSystem (For Windows 95, 98, Me)
- C:WindowsSystem32 (For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Prior to replacing a current file, you should make a back-up just in case something goes wrong.
- Restart your machine and see if the error persists.
- And if the error continues, make sure to register the yuvlib.dll in Windows registry. This can be done by utilizing the “regsvr32” command prompt and giving the path of the yuvlib.dll. It’s recommended to run the application as an admin user.
- When you are succesfully done registering the yuvlib.dll inside the Windows system’s registry, you should be all set. Reboot the pc once again and you should not see yuvlib.dll missing errors from now on.
You can still proceed with the exact same above steps if you want to fix yuvlib.dll missing and not found errors in any of the Windows devices like Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or Windows XP, Vista and so on. Below on this post you will notice 1 version(s) of the file yuvlib.dll with bit size and also file size. Based on your Operating Platform in addition to bit size either you download latest version or a appropriate version for your Computer system.